Rally for Children's Health Care!
TODAY - Monday April 2nd
12 Noon - Front Steps of Capitol
Your presence is requested - and your voice is important! There is no better way to Raise Montana than by making sure every child has health care!
Please join WEEL for a rally for children's health care!
Health care in an investment in Montana's kids and we need solutions now!
* 1 in every 6 children in MT has no health insurance?37,000 total!
* If Montana's uninsured kids held hands, they would stretch 28 miles????from East Helena to Townsend!
* What has the Montana Legislature done to cover more kids?
* What is going on in Washington?
· Why do we still have so many uninsured kids in Montana?
· Find out what Montana State Legislators have to say about this!
· Hear from Helena youth about the importance of access to health care!
· Find out how you can get involved - and get more kids coverd
This event is sponsored by WEEL - Working for Equality and Economic Liberation.